How to Choose An Online Casino
With the online gambling market so saturated right now, everyone’s looking for the best ways to choose a reputable online Casino. Finding them is easier said than done. Any casino can call itself the best, but there’s a methodology that actually allows us to rightfully determine the most reputable gambling sites in the industry.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to rate and choose the right casino site for you. Players will also learn how to recognize top-notch gaming sites where they can enjoy an A+ experience.
How We Rate the Top Online Gambling Sites
There are plenty of factors to check in depth before you decide to deposit in the correct online casino. The best gambling sites have a great game variety, rewarding bonuses, and a few unique features too. They need to be above average and pass the test in the following categories:
- Reputable Licensing Jurisdictions
- SSL Encryption Certificate
- Third-Party Testing Audit Reports
- Fair Terms and Conditions
- Easy Deposit and Withdrawal Process
- Security of Funds
- Fast Withdrawals
- Decent Payout Rates
- Top-Notch Support
- Generous Bonuses With Fair Bonus T&C
- Great Mobile Experience & Apps
- Generous VIP Program
Best Bonuses & Promotions
Online casinos have bonuses and promos players can get excited about. These include mouthwatering welcome packages, deposit, and no-deposit bonuses, free spins, and more.
- No Deposit Bonuses: a no-deposit bonus will give you extra money without making a deposit after signing up. These bonuses will typically come with maximum cashouts and higher wagering requirements.
- Deposit Bonus: a deposit bonus with or without free spins is the most common welcome offer you’ll find at online casinos.
- No Wagering Bonuses: a no-wagering bonus is as rare as a unicorn. Many players consider it the best casino bonus since you don’t need to wager it to claim your winnings.
- High Roller Bonuses: if you’re not a stranger to spending big on online slots or roulette tables, you’ll find high roller bonuses appealing. These bonuses can be found at most online casinos within their VIP programs and are bigger and bolder than any other option.
Evaluating The Games on Offer
The game selection is one of the most important evaluations we make when determining if a casino site is worthy to add to our recommended lists. We make sure they are powered by the most reputable software providers and have multiple versions of your favorite games. Popular games such as slots, video poker, poker, craps, blackjack, roulette, keno and scratch cards have to make the list. Those who like spinning slots will have hundreds of options to choose from. If you prefer to play table games such as online blackjack or poker, you will find many versions of each and or live dealer versions.
Licensing, Auditing & Safety
Making sure a casino is licensed is vital and by a reputable jurisdiction such as Malta, the UK, or Gibraltar. An SSL Encryption Certificate makes sure all your confidential banking details and personal information are kept safe and secure. When it comes to Third-Party Testing this will ensure fairness, randomness, and regulatory compliance by agencies such as eCOGRA, iTech Labs, Technical Systems Testing (TST), Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), etc.
How To Rank Fairness and Reputation
Always read gambling sites’ player reviews online to get a real picture of their reputation. If many players believe the casino is unfair, that may very well be the case. We scour through hundreds of player complaints and comments so you don’t have to and rank our casinos accordingly.
Fast & Secure Banking Options
From bank transfers to PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and possibly pay-by-phone options, all gambling sites should offer a variety of deposit and withdrawal options.
Many casinos are region-locked, so ideally, players should look for a real money casino that operates around the world and is licensed in the country they live in.
While not a dealbreaker, online gambling sites will have a unique feature like a tiered VIP club. Also, a reputable site will have an easy sign-up process, easy navigation, and be visually appealing.
Mobile casinos will allow you to play on the go via a dedicated app or a mobile website. It’s 2022, and there should be no casino without mobile optimization.
Transparency and Longevity
It’s very important that a reputable online casino be transparent in everything they do. This can include player-friendly terms, and bonus terms & conditions visibly present without having to read through pages to find them. When it comes to longevity this is also important as we can evaluate player complaints to see how the casino handles these and whether they resolve the issue in a timely matter.
We test each casino by emailing them to see how long it takes for them to respond and if they are efficient in helping to solve the query. This is vital for casinos with email-only support. Casinos with knowledgeable phone and live chat support are always the easiest and quickest way to get a problem solved and are ideal when it comes to customer support.
Popular Software Providers
There are hundreds of software providers in the gaming industry powering the best classic, jackpot and themed slots as well as the most exciting table games. The list is endless and includes Play’N Go, Betsoft, NetEnt, IGT, Evolution Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming…
• Microgaming: known for its range of progressive jackpots, Microgaming has established itself as the leader in iGaming. Featured at the best slot sites, it has a massive portfolio that stretches over 500 slots and casino games. The only thing missing in its catalog is live dealer games.
• Real Time Gaming: a professional game studio that’s featured at top online casinos, RTG develops high-paying slots typically with a classic narrative. It has also developed several popular jackpots and a range of table and card games including blackjack, roulette, and poker.
• Playtech: Playtech is one of the top providers in the industry, known for the variety of slots in its lobby. Its Age of the Gods and Kingdoms Rise local jackpot slot series feature dozens of entries and have millions of fans. The studio also develops RNG and live dealer variants of roulette, blackjack, and poker.