inner page top

Colosseum Casino Review

T&C`s Apply


1st Deposit Bonus: 100% up to $€100.
Wagering Requirements: 60x.
Min Deposit: $20.
T&C's of the site apply

Red UK FlagUnited Kingdom
24/7 Live Chat Supported
Multiple Trusted Banking Options
$750 Welcome Bonuses
Only Microgaming Games
Payment Methods (12)
entropay payment method
eps payment method
Insta Debit Payment Method
maestro payment method
Nordea Payment method
Skrill payment method
webmoney payment method
Wire Transfer payment method
Game Providers (1)

Accepted Currencies: CAD, USD, EUR, and GBP. Other currencies are converted at the daily bank rate.

Since 1999, Colosseum Casino has been providing players with a secure environment to enjoy free and real-money casino games. Powered by Microgaming, you will find the most popular titles and some of the best-paying jackpot games anywhere online. Offering a Roman theme, the casino is well-designed and easy to navigate. It operates with a license from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission and provides great levels of protection to all registered members.

You can be sure you will enjoy a positive gambling experience as the site is eCOGRA certified, so all games have been tested for fairness and there is an audit report revealing all payout percentages. Get ready to enjoy a thrilling session when you sign up at Colosseum Casino and start playing your favorite game today.

Colosseum Casino Bonus Codes

No Deposit Bonus Code: Not Available.

1st Deposit Bonus: 100% match bonus up to €100. The first deposit wagering requirement is 60x. This promotion must be claimed by making the first deposit within 7 days after registration. General Terms and Conditions apply. Only for players 18+.

Second Deposit Bonus: 50% match bonus up to €200. Wagering requirements are 30 times play-through. T&C apply.

Ongoing Deposit Bonus: 30% match bonus up to €150 on 3rd deposit. 20% bonus up to €100 on 4th deposit and 10% match bonus up to €200 on 5th deposit. Wagering requirements are 30x. T&C apply.

VIP Program: Yes, players will earn points for playing Colosseum Casino Games, points help to reach The 6 VIP Levels and unlock the benefits that each level brings. Perks include bigger bonuses, priority support, exclusive games, birthday gifts, personal VIP hosts, entries into the Time Of Your Life Sweepstakes and VIP Lucky Jackpot.

Deposits & Withdrawal

Minimum Deposit: €10.

Maximum Withdrawal: €4000 a week.

Deposit Methods: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Click2Pay, EPS, ClickandBuy, EZIPay, EntroPay, InstaDebit, GiroPay, Moneta, iDeal, MoneyBookers, Nordea, Neteller, UKash, Paysafecard, PostePay, WebMoney and Wire Transfer.

Lowest Withdrawal: €100 for players from Switzerland, €300 for Direct Bank Transfer and Wire Transfer and €50 on all other methods.

Withdrawal Times: Process withdrawal request is 2 business days. Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, e-wallets, and CAD eCheck take up to 3 days thereafter. Direct Bank Transfer can take up to 10 days.

Reverse Withdrawal: Yes, within 2 days after the withdrawal request.

Manual Flushing: No

Currencies: CAD, USD, EUR, and GBP.

Colosseum Casino Popular Games

Available Games: Slots, Video Poker, Roulette, Atlantic City Blackjack, Vegas Strips, European Blackjack, Vegas Single Deck, American/Frech/European Roulette, Progressive Games, Poker, Interactive Games to name a few.

Slots: Queen of the Crystal Rays, Breakaway Deluxe, Magic of Sahara, Sherlock of London, Village People, Our Days, Dragon Shard, Lara Croft Temples and Tombs, Zombie Hoard, Zeus Ancient Fortunes, Bookie of Odds, Artic Valor, Shogun of Time, Lucky Fire Cracker, The Great Albini, Book of Oz, Icy Gems, Crystal Rift, Astro Legends, Reel Talent, Lucha Legends, Cash of Kingdoms, Exotic Cats, Wild Scarabs, Robin of Sherwood, Temple of Tut, Diamond Empire, Dream Date, Playboy Gold, Lucky Little Gods, Deco Diamonds, King Tusk and more.

Live Gaming: Yes, Blackjack, Dream Catcher, Roulette, Baccarat, Live Monopoly, Caribbean Stud Poker, Casino Hold’em, Super Sic Bo, and Three Card Poker.

Video Poker: Jacks or Better, Double Double Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild Poker, Bonus Deuces Wild, All Aces Poker, Aces & Faces, Aces & Eights.

Mobile Casino: Yes, mobile compatible.

Game Providers: Microgaming

Languages: English

Support: Live Chat 24/7 or email

Licenses: Kahnawake Gaming Commission

Owned By: Casino Rewards. More casinos from this group: Zodiac Casino, Captain Cooks, and Quatro Casino.

Games to Enjoy at Colosseum Casino

At ColosseumCasino, you will enjoy a huge array of games powered by Microgaming. Within minutes, you will be able to start enjoying some of the best games in the industry, all offering incredible graphics great betting options, and exciting payouts. With a download version as well as a flash version, this casino is completely compatible with all operating systems.

You will find access to more than 500 thrilling casino games offered. Slot selections are among the most popular at Colosseum Casino and you will be able to enjoy traditional and video slot selections. The site is always adding new game titles as they are released, so if you are a lover of slots, you will find hundreds of games to enjoy. Some of the top titles featured include Tomb Raider, Thunderstruck, The Dark Knight, and Rapid Reels.

Looking for progressive wins? This is the place to be. At Colosseum, you will find the highest paying Microgaming progressives offered. With games like King Cashalot, Fruit Fiesta, Mega Moolah, Major Millions, and Wow Pot, there are endless opportunities to land a jackpot win.

Card and table games are also featured here and you will find multiple variations of blackjack, roulette, poker, and more. Some of the table games also offer progressive jackpots, like Cyberstud Poker, Triple Sevens Blackjack, and Roulette Royale. No matter what type of casino game you enjoy, you will find it being offered at this site.

Getting Started with the Colosseum Casino Welcome Bonus

As soon as you register your account, you can benefit from an amazing Colosseum Casino welcome bonus package. Over the course of five real money deposits, you can earn up to $750 in free casino funds. It starts with your first deposit, which will earn a 100% match for $100. Your second deposit will benefit from a 50% match up to $200 followed by a 30% match on your third deposit for the chance to get up to $150 free. The fourth deposit can benefit from a 20% match for $100 and finally, a 10% match on your fifth deposit for $200.

Pros and Cons of Colosseum Casino

If you are just getting started, you will want to quickly take a look at the pros and cons of being a member of Colosseum Casino. Below, we highlight the advantages and drawbacks so you can make an informed decision on where to play.

• Multiple trusted banking options
• 24/7 live chat supported
• Amazing collection of Microgaming games
• eCOGRA certified

You will quickly see why this site has become a leading choice for UK and Canadian gamblers. However, you should also be aware of a few of the negative aspects of playing at the site.
• US players not accepted

Full Screen +