See our shortlisted sites that accept Neteller as both a deposit and withdrawal option. Neteller is known for lightening speed transactions, reliable customer support, and safe rock-solid financial transactions. A bonus that players love is that you can use your Neteller debit card within an hour of any transaction anywhere in the world.
When you are choosing where to play online, there are a number of options you need to take into account. Bonuses available to you, game types and language are all important, but none of these are any good unless you can deposit and withdraw funds easily.
Many players understandably don’t want to use their card details online and give these details to a site they don’t know and have no prior experience at, and this is where online wallets come in. One of the oldest and most trusted of these wallets is Neteller.
What is Neteller?
Neteller was launched in 1999 to a British company but based out of Canada. It moved its headquarters to the Isle of Man in 2004 and today has offices in many countries around the world. Millions of people use it regularly to transfer funds online and there are many online casinos that accept payments to and from Neteller, reviews of some of these sites can be found below.
There are more online casinos around now that accept Neteller as a payment option than those that don’t. It adds to the security of your online transactions as you don’t need to share your credit/debit card details with the site itself, just Neteller.
We have put together reviews of some of the best casinos that allow transactions to and from Neteller, along with other details such as bonuses, games available and transaction times.
Many online casinos prefer you to use Neteller to deposit and withdraw as there is no risk to them of getting a chargeback. Therefore, they will offer deposit bonuses if you use Neteller that aren’t available if you deposit with a debit/credit card. Keep an eye out for these if you like to accept bonuses when you deposit funds.
Why use Neteller?
• You can deposit and withdraw to your online casino without giving them your card details
• You receive your money a lot quicker on average than if you deposit via a card, funds are normally received back to Neteller within 24 hours as opposed to 3 to 5 working days
• As using an online wallet such as Neteller is less risk to a casino, they are less likely to ask you for KYC (Know Your Customer) documents which can be a time-consuming process
• Neteller customer support is generally very quick so if there are any issues with transactions, these can be sorted quickly and painlessly
• You will find that some casinos offer unique bonuses if you deposit via Neteller that aren’t available when using other methods for your transactions
How to make a Neteller deposit/withdrawal
• Open an account at www.Neteller.com if you don’t already have one
• You will need to verify the email address you used when signing up with them
• Link a payment method to use with your Neteller accounts such as a credit/debit card or bank account
• Select a casino that accepts Neteller from our list of recommended sites above
• Open an account using our links, once you have this just login and go to Neteller from within the Payments section
• Choose the amount you would like to deposit
• You will now be transferred to the Neteller website, log into your Neteller account and choose your payment method – with Neteller you can either add funds to the Neteller account itself or use the debit/credit card and/or bank account that you have linked to it to top up funds to the casino site
• Confirm all the details, including the amount, are correct and click send. You will see that your Neteller casino account is credited immediately so you can start playing
• Once you decide to withdraw, if any turnover requirements have been met, you can go to the withdrawal section and choose Neteller. Your funds will then get transferred to your Neteller account, normally within 24 hours, from here you can either use them somewhere else or choose to return them to your credit/debit card or bank account
Can I use Neteller at any casino? Most online casinos do allow transactions via Neteller but not all, take a look at our reviews above for recommended casino sites that accept it
Do I need to open a Neteller account? In order to deposit with Neteller, you will need an account with them, if you already have one you can use this, otherwise open a free one at www.Neteller.com
What are the deposit and withdrawal limits with Neteller? Each casino is different but most will allow you deposit enough to play with. If you are a High Roller and wish to deposit a large amount, take a look at our High Roller Casino section and choose a casino from here
Do I pay any fees? Neteller can charge a small fee when depositing and withdrawing to an online casino, this needs to be weighed up with the added security when you decide which payment method to use
What currencies can I use with Neteller? Neteller has over 25 currencies to choose from, if your Neteller account is in a different currency to your online casino account, the transaction will be made at the daily rate at the time of depositing