Check out our accredited online casinos that accept Paypal for both deposits and withdrawals.
One of the most important aspects of where you play online is how easy and quick it is to receive your money once you win. Credit/Debit cards are easy to deposit with but can take 3 to 5 working days to receive funds back. This is where online wallets come in useful, and PayPal is one of the biggest and most respected of these.
An American company, PayPal is one of the largest online payment solutions in the world. It allows you to transfer money to businesses, and of course receive money back, without the need to give your bank or card details to the company itself. You simply give them your PayPal ID and the funds go into your PayPal account, normally within 24 hours, you can then transfer them directly to your bank.
The number of online casinos that are offering PayPal as a payment method is increasing rapidly as those that don’t offer it looks to add it as opposed to getting left behind.
However, you don’t need to scour the internet looking for sites that offer it as we have done this for you. Not only do we have a list of casinos that accept PayPal for deposits and withdrawals, we also have a full review of each too. There are some casinos that also offer unique deposit bonuses only for players that use PayPal to deposit if you are anything like us you will never be one to turn down free money to prolong your casino experience. These PayPal casinos offer the full range of casino games including slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, craps and more.
Why use PayPal?
• It allows you to deposit and withdraw funds into your casino account without the need to give the casino your bank or card details
• Withdrawals tend to be faster with average payouts less than 24 hours as opposed to 3 to 5 working days when withdrawing via debit/credit card
• Casinos are less likely to ask for identification as the risk of players using PayPal is lower than those using debit/credit cards. Whereas some players will issue a ‘chargeback’ when using a card meaning the casino lose out, PayPal cover the risk to the casino site and therefore is often preferred by them
• The customer service offered by PayPal has a much better reputation than from some other online wallets, therefore if there is ever an issue using it, you are likely to get a quicker and more satisfactory response
• Some PayPal casinos offer unique bonuses that aren’t available to players that use a different method to deposit and withdraw funds
How to make a PayPal deposit/withdrawal
• Open an account at www.PayPal.com if you haven’t already got one
• Choose a PayPal casino from our list of recommended sites
• Open an account at one of our accredited casinos and after you have signed up you need to log in and go to PayPal from within the Payments section
• Enter the amount you wish to deposit, PayPal allows you to either keep funds in your account to use or link your debit/credit card and/or bank account to it so funds can be transferred from here
• You will now be taken to the PayPal website where you will need to log into your account
• Confirm the details are correct, including the amount, and click send, your PayPal casino account will be credited immediately allowing you to start playing
• Should you win and clear any turnover requirements, if you take a bonus, you can choose PayPal from the withdrawal section. This will see the funds go back into your PayPal account normally within 24 hours. You can then either leave the funds in there or send them from PayPal back to your bank
Do I need to open a PayPal account? If you already have an account with PayPal, you can use this one, if not you will need to open a free account at www.PayPal.com
Can I use PayPal at any casino? Not all online casinos offer PayPal, check our list above for details of recommended sites that accept it How much can I deposit and withdraw using PayPal? This differs from casino to casino, this is normally quite a high amount though and should be sufficient for the majority of players
Do I pay any fees? PayPal charges a small fee when depositing and withdrawing to and from an online casino
What happens if my currency is not supported? If you PayPal currency if different to the PayPal casino currency, funds are simply transferred to the casino currency at the current rate