One of the most important aspects of where you play online is how easy and quick it is to receive your money once you win. Credit/Debit cards are easy to deposit with but can take 3 to 5 working days to receive funds back. This is where online wallets come in useful, and PayPal is one of the biggest and most respected of these.
What is PayPal?
Paypal is an American company (the USA incorporated) and is one of the largest online payment solutions in the world. It allows you to transfer money to businesses, and of course receive money back, without the need to give your bank or card details to the company itself. You simply give them your ID and the funds go into your account, normally instant or within 24 hours, and then you can transfer the funds directly to your bank.
Do Online Casinos in the UK offer Paypal as an Option?
The number of online casino uk websites that are offering this payment method in the United Kingdom (UK) is increasing rapidly as those that don’t offer it looks to add it as opposed to getting left behind.
However, you don’t need to scour the internet looking for sites that offer this payment option as we have done this for you. Not only do we have a list of them for deposits and withdrawals, but we also have a full review of each website too.
There are some casinos that also offer unique deposit bonuses only for players depositing using PayPal and this helps prolong your gaming experience. These websites offer the full range of games including slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, craps and more.
Why Should I Use PayPal?
• It allows you to deposit funds into your online account without the need to give the website your bank or card details
• Withdrawals tend to be faster with average payouts being instant or up to 24 hours as opposed to 3 to 5 working days when withdrawing via debit/credit card
• They are less likely to ask for identification as the risk of players using this method is lower than those using debit/credit cards. Whereas some players will issue a ‘chargeback’ when using a card meaning the casino may lose out and this makes Paypal a preferred deposit option
• The customer service offered by this company has a much better reputation than from some other online wallets, therefore if there is ever an issue using it, you are likely to get a quicker and more satisfactory response
• Some offer unique bonuses that aren’t available to players that use a different method to deposit and withdraw funds
How do I make a PayPal deposit or withdrawal
• Open an account at their website if you haven’t already got one
• Choose from our list of recommended sites
• Open an account at one of our trusted websites and after you have signed up you need to log in and go to the Payments section
• Enter the amount you wish to deposit, they allow you to either keep funds in your account to use or link your debit/credit card and/or bank account to it so funds can be transferred from here
• You will now be taken to the website where you will need to log into your account
• Confirm the details are correct, including the amount, and click send, your account will be credited immediately allowing you to start playing
• Should you win and clear any turnover requirements, if you take a bonus, you can choose this payment method from the withdrawal section. This will see the funds go back into your PayPal account normally within 24 hours. You can then either leave the funds in there or send them from PayPal back to your bank
Do I need to open a PayPal account?
If you already have a Paypal account with them, you can use this one, if not you will need to open a free account with them.
What casinos use PayPal?
Not all offer Paypal as a payment and withdrawal option but we have reviewed the best casinos that do accept this payment options and we list them on this page.
How much can I deposit and withdraw using PayPal?
The amount you can deposit will depend upon the casino you choose to play at. The maximum Paypal allows per transaction is $60,000, but may be limited to $10,000, in a single transaction.
Does Paypal charge any fees?
Paypal charges a small fee and the amount depends on which country you reside in but ranges from 2.9% – 3.9% of the transaction amount plus $0.30 CAD/USD.
What happens if my currency is not supported?
If your currency is different from the casino’s currency, funds are simply transferred to the correct currency at the daily bank rate.