Despite the many different types of Poker Game Variants, the ranking of Poker hands is always the same. A standard pack of 52 cards is used, with no jokers. The ace is the high card, but it can also be used as the low card depending on your hand.
Below you see the hands you can get in poker. Number 1 is the best possible hand and number 10 the weakest.
1. Royal Flush: ten, jack, queen, king, ace of the same suit.
2. Straight Flush: Straight with all five cards in the same suit.
3. Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same number or value.
4. Full House: Three cards of one number or face value and two cards of another number or face value. If more then one player has a full house, the full house with the highest ranking three of a kind wins.
5. Flush: Five cards of the same suit. If there is more then one flush, the hand with the highest card wins.
6. Straight: Five cards in sequence. Cards Can be in any suit. n ace can be used a a high or low card.
7. Three of a kind: Three cards of the same number or face value.
8. Two Pair: If two players have a two pair, the hand with the highest pair wins.
9. One Pair: Two cards of the same number or value.
10. High card: The hand with the highest cards wins.