I’ve mentioned before that there is no real winning strategy for slots but I’ve prepared this article to help you increase your odds. The most important thing to remember when playing slots is to have fun. Most people that win jackpots have fun playing slots. You need to create a winning mood for yourself and having fun is the best way to do this. I will cover the following topics about slots tips:
- Picking the right slots for you
- Tips that will help you increase your odds
- Some myths you need to be aware of
Here are some tips that will help you understand the different types of slots and will increase your odds drastically. Understanding slot rules and slots FAQ will help you as well. It is essential that you understand the different types of slots available to you.
This machine has a payout for a certain symbol and the number of coins played multiplies it. This machine does not penalize you for not playing maximum coins. If you plan to play only one coin at a time, this is the type of machine you should look for.
This one operates the same as the multiplier except that it offers a bonus when you play maximum coins and hit the jackpot. Three 7’s may pay 1,000 for one coin, 2,000 for two coins and 10,000 for maximum coins. You need to decide if the bonus is worth playing the extra coin.
These slots have more than one line of play. Each coin activates a particular line. If you hit a winner on a line that is not activated, you will not receive anything.
These are the most misunderstood slots in the online casinos. Each coin activates a different payout. You need the maximum coins to receive the largest jackpot. If you hit the jackpot with one coin in you will not win anything. Do not play this machine under any circumstances unless you are playing the maximum coins.
The progressive slots take a certain percentage of the money played and add it to a pool for the top jackpot. But the percentage of the payback on the lesser wins is lowered to allow for the big prize. Never play progressive slots unless you are playing with maximum coins.
All the information you need about slot is posted somewhere inside the game. Locate it and always take time to read the information before you play. This helps players assess if a particular type of slots that are best suited for them.
Now that you understand the different types of slots we will look into some tips and myths that will increase your odds drastically.
- Playing slot until you are out of money is the least advisable way to win at slots. In fact, all you end up doing is playing more money than you planned to spend in the first place.
- It has been said that the key to winning in online slots is rhythm. Always try to maintain your rhythm, especially if it is working for you. If after some time, the rhythm is not yielding any profit, try another one and maintain it for a while to see what happens.
- Always choose the slots denomination where you can comfortably afford to play the maximum coin.
- It’s a common myth that slots are the worst gamble in a casino. The truth is that making bad bets at the craps table or blackjack table can give far worse odds than any slot machine. In fact, the odds you get when playing slots are similar to those for roulette.
- Another commonly held belief is that a slot machine that just gave a big payout won’t pay out again for a while. Actually, statistically speaking, the odds are the same for every spin and every spin is completely random and independent of all past spins. So there’s no way to predict the next spin and a jackpot is just as likely to be hit right after the last one was hit as it is after a thousand dry spins.
- Generally speaking, $1 slot machines have a higher payout than 50 cents or 25 cents machines. Along the same lines, the $5 machines have been proven statistically to payout as much as 98%. It is a good idea to play the machines with the highest payout rate because even though you are putting more money into the slot machines you could also potentially be getting much more back.
- Don’t be greedy. Learn to walk away with small winnings or when you have reached your budget limit.
- Determine whether you like to win smaller amounts more frequently or put more money into the slots and potentially win big. If you see a large number of winning combinations then this will result in more frequent, smaller wins.
- Slots have a reputation or reeling players in and not letting them out. So if you do win a jackpot, set aside most of your winnings and continue playing with only a small percentage of your earnings. This will keep you from giving all your winnings right back to the casino.
- Play at casinos that advertise the best payback percentages and offer the best bonuses. These casinos that are eager for your business are willing to reward you with better payouts.
Slot Related Articles:
Play Slots Free
Accredited Online Slot Sites