Best USA Online Casinos for Real Money
Here you will find the best online casinos that allow players from the USA to play online for real money.
NO DEPOSIT BONUS
400% Up to $500
1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to $500 - Video Slots, Slots, Keno and Scratch Cards.
Wagering Requirements: 50x
Min Deposit: $20
No Deposit Bonus: $40 Free; bonus code "OFD40". 70x wagering requirements. $100 maximum Cash out.
European Players: Bonuses and Promotions require double wagering.
NO DEPOSIT BONUS
30 Free Spins
400% + 100 Spins
1st Deposit Bonus: 400% up to $4,000 + 100 Spins on Lucky 6.
Wagering Requirements: 40x
Min Deposit: $35
Maximum Cash Out: No maximum cash out on any deposit bonus.
No Deposit Bonus: 30 free Spin with bonus code 'LEGEND80'. 40x wagering requirement. $200 maximum cash out.
Legal Online Casinos US
Online gambling sites are legal in some US states but not all - each state has its own laws regarding real money play. Those that have legalized online gambling will have licensed websites where you can enjoy a choice of hundreds of games to play and a good choice of bonuses as well.
Legal Gambling States in the US
Here are the states in which online gambling is legal:
Some of these only allow sports betting, some online casino games whilst others permit both types of gambling.
In what States is online gambling illegal to play?
We don’t recommend gambling online if you reside in any of the following states, as they clamp down on it harder than in other places: Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, South Dakota, Oregon, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Washington, Virginia, Vermont, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, North Carolina, New Mexico, New Hampshire Georgia, and Hawaii. Some offshore casinos offer their services to many of the states on this list.
The US online gambling industry is changing all the time with many new states looking to regulate and permit it in one way or another. Over the next few years, we expect you will find a lot more options become available as more and more states start legalizing and regulating online betting, both for casinos and sportsbooks.
What is the legal gambling age?
This differs from state to state, but for most the gambling age is 21 or over. You should check local laws of where you live as some permit people as young as 18 to gamble. Operators adhere to local gambling laws, so it's best to know the gambling age in your state before you start to play.
Play at Our Top Real Money USA Online Casinos
When deciding where to play in the United States, there are many different factors to consider. To help you decide which is best for you, our experts created independent reviews of every casino we have on the site. A selection of the top real money casinos, all of which allow players from the US, can be found below.
- Las Vegas USA
- Café Casino
- Red Dog
- Miami Club
We look mainly at those sites we consider the best, however, there are some we would advise you to steer clear of, which can be found here. There are many reasons we create a section for blacklisted online casinos, the main one being a lot of upheld customer complaints.
Most Popular Games in the USA
As with players from many countries, the most popular casino game for American players are online slots. These offer a range of different variations and offer players an entertaining way to gamble for real money. They can also offer much larger payouts than some casino games, especially those that have a progressive jackpot.
Slots are just one type of game you can play in the USA at online casinos, with table games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and many others also available – you can expect to find many variations of each as well. Some online casinos in the USA have a good range of Video Poker games too.
These offer a combination of online and land-based experiences, with players watching real dealers and croupiers delivering blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and other games whilst betting in anywhere that has an internet connection. These are games that are streamed live in real-time, giving players the feeling of being in your local land-based casino. Many seasoned gamblers choose Live Dealer games for the classic card and table games, including Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette.
Best Bonuses Available for American Players
You will find that virtually all online Casinos which accept players from the USA have a good range of promotions and bonuses. Examples of these are Welcome Bonuses, Free Spins, No Deposit Bonuses, Non-Wagering Bonuses, and High Roller Bonuses. Which of these are available depends on where you choose to play online. A brief overview of each type of bonus can be seen below.
1st Deposit Bonus
The 1st Deposit Bonus can be a one-off deposit bonus or a package of bonuses available on your first few deposits. It is most commonly given as a % of your deposited amount but is around 100% as standard and usually only available for new players
Free Spins are given for a specific slot/s and can only be played on those games. The bet amount is normally the minimum bet for that specific slot and any winnings will often be capped with wagering required before a withdrawal can take place.
No Deposit Bonus
Most online casino bonuses are based on your deposits but some allow you to try out the casino games whilst winning real money. These are known as no-deposit bonuses and will often have a cap on how much you can win as well as increased wagering compared to a deposit bonus.
The best bonuses for many players but the hardest to find, non-wagering bonuses are exactly that – bonuses that don’t have any wagering needed before a withdrawal can be made. These can be linked to a deposit or free spins.
High Roller Bonus
Some online casinos will offer higher bonuses to tempt big depositing players. They tend to offer bigger maximum amounts and different wagering to standard deposit bonuses to encourage high-rollers to deposit at a certain site.
How We Recommend Casino Sites for US Players
When it comes to recommending a site for US players, there are different areas we look at, all of which are required to an agreed standard before we add them on our site:
- License – All online casinos need to be licensed in the country/jurisdiction for which we recommend them – this gives more security for American players when it comes to their funds.
- Security – All casinos on our list require SSL encryption or similar certified by providers, high-quality firewalls, and other protection measures to ensure the data of players is secure
- Reputation – An operator will need to keep their reputation intact otherwise we may just not recommend them, and we could add to our Blacklisted section as well
- Fairness – Only online casinos that accept US players and are also approved by the likes of eCOGRA, TST Fair Gaming, iTechLabs, etc will pass this test
- Customer Support – We only look at sites that offer support 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to players so you can get any issues sorted when it suits you
- Variety of Games – We expect all sites to offer their players from the US a good range of casino games, sports betting, and live games, including those from some of the top providers in the industry like Real Time Gaming to ensure US players get the experience they deserve
- Deposit Methods – You should be able to deposit via your preferred method, so we expect all sites to have a range of payment options such as card, bank transfer, online wallets, etc
- Terms and Conditions – Recommended sites will all have terms and conditions that are fair to players and that will not hide behind small print to behave badly, especially when it comes to paying out winnings
- Promotions – All the online casinos we recommend to US players offer a good range of bonuses and promotions for both new and existing players
- Fast Cashouts - For many players, the most important aspect of any online casino is the speed at which they receive funds when they win. If this sounds like you, take a look at the sites below which are some of the online casinos that accept US players that have the fastest withdrawals!
Although any casino that meets the above is considered as being recommended by us, this is the bare minimum we expect. We prefer a bit more than that and so all recommended sites are those that not only meet the criteria above but who put their player's needs above everything else.
Some progressive slots have jackpots that can be triggered on any spin and payout life-changing amounts of money. A list of the best of these from several of the biggest slot providers within the industry can be found below.
High Roller Casinos
If you spend an above-average amount of money playing online casinos, you may be able to get a better deal from casinos. Here we list the best high-roller casinos that accept players from the US with more information on each available to help you decide where to play.
This is a list of our new USA online casinos– although they may be new, they have still met the strict criteria required by us to be listed.
USA Mobile Casinos
Many online casino players from the US play games on a mobile device nowadays as opposed to using a laptop. Here, we list some of the best online casino sites for mobile users, those that allow everything that can be done via a laptop/desktop to be done using a mobile phone or tablet and who have the same gameplay experience for mobile users in terms of display, sound, options, etc.
Legal Casino Sites Worldwide
If you are looking for casinos that accept players from other countries, you can find a list for other countries elsewhere on the site, including South Africa Casinos, New Zealand Casinos, Canada Casinos, Australia Casinos, and UK Casinos.
Responsible Gambling Resources:
If you are worried that things are getting out of hand and need some assistance, here are some options for you to find help:
• NCP – National Council on Problem Gambling
• Gamblers Anonymous – US Hotlines
• GAM-ANON – US Meetings